Spring is just around the corner – it’s the perfect excuse to revive your closet and your perfume stand! This year’s spring perfume trends reveal unexpected fragrance combinations, a lot of subtle sex appeal, freshness and refined sensuality for the women. Men are flattered by seductive, yet elegant aromas, revealing their romantic side hidden behind the contemporary charm of the 21st century man.
Here’s our top 10 of men and women spring perfumes:
Fragrances for women:
- Narciso Rodriguez Narciso EDP – launched in 2014, this sensual mixture of romantic passion and dangerous attraction is created for the refined woman who doesn’t go unnoticed. The seductive composition features fresh flower top notes, a warm heart of amber and musk and a base of cedar wood and vetiver.
- Carolina Herrera CH Eau De Parfum Sublime EDP – launched in 2013, this new edition of the original CH from 2007 is especially appropriate for the passionate woman with a sense of humour. This charming and mysterious fragrance is a contemporary perfume inspired by the 1920’s. It will fascinate you with a bouquet of roses, passion flower, and orchid.
- Chloe Love Story EDP – as its name suggests, Love Story is a romantic fragrance inspired by the romance of France’s capital – Paris. Sophisticated and elegant, this perfume will not disappoint the fragile sensuality of the romantic girl inside you.
- Bvlgari Omnia Indian Garnet EDT – launched in 2014, this exquisite perfume is inspired by India and its exotic and mysterious culture. This oriental fragrance enhances the true feminine elegance with notes of orange, saffron, Indian Tuberose, amber, and wooden accords.
- Escada Joyful EDP – Joyful, like spring itself, this perfume will enchant you with the positive energy it brings and the beauty it creates with its inspiring floral composition. Based on sweet honey and sandalwood, that give depth to the fragrance, it also features floral and fruity notes that will inevitably make you smile every time you smell it.
Fragrances for men:
- Bvlgari Man In Black EDP – inspired by the legend of the birth of Volcano, the Roman god of earth, this eccentric fragrance is deep and dense. Its composition consists of spices, rum, leather, tonka bean, and incense.
- Mont Blanc Emblem EDT – launched in 2014, this emblematic perfume is classy and fresh. You will be inspired by the bold composition, revealing grapefruit, cinnamon, wooden notes, and tonka beans.
- S. T. Dupont So Dupont EDT – a seductive fragrance, launched in 2014, So Dupont is fresh, yet sensuous. It is appropriate for the refined gentleman that is both romantic and confident.
- Dsquared2 Wild EDT – this fragrance captures the raw might and the wild freedom in a man’s heart. Controversial and bold, this fragrance will not leave you unnoticed.
- Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme Intenso EDP – the freshness in this perfume reminds us of the beautiful nature of spring. Seductive, yet elegant and stylish, this fragrance reveals the purposefulness of the man of the 21st century.
What is your favorite spring fragrance? Share it with us in the comments below!