Cinnamon – a sweet and sensuous fragrance with innumerous applications in perfumery, cosmetics, gastronomy and healthcare
The sweet and sensuous aroma of cinnamon owes its character to the exotic tree it is produced from. Its delightful scent has not been accidentally considered an aphrodisiac for thousands of years.
Cinnamon is not just a perfume ingredient or a spice you can add to an apple pie or to your hot tea in winter. This oriental spice has innumerable applications not only in the perfumery, cosmetics, and gastronomy, but in the healthcare as well.
Cinnamon improves heart activity, regulates the levels of blood sugar, is used as prevention against diabetes and Parkinson’s disease and it improves brain activity. Thanks to its antibacterial and anti-microbial qualities, cinnamon is irreplaceable when it comes to flu and flu-like conditions. It is a powerful antioxidant, at the same time helping the metabolism in the fight against extra weight.
In order to take advantage of the positive influence of cinnamon, you can enjoy its scent in a favorite perfume or use it as a spice adding it to your tea, milk, or coffee, putting it in your morning cereal, on top of fresh fruit, as well as in all kinds of sweet temptations.
Do you have problems with mosquitoes? Cinnamon will help you there as well! Its pleasant scent will not only refresh the air in the room, but it will also protect you from the tedious mosquitoes and their unpleasant bites.
An interesting fact about cinnamon is that it may exert influence not only on your body but on your spirit as well. And, according to some sources, it even attracts wealth to the person using it, transforming their inner perceptions.
In perfumery, cinnamon blends very well with sweet, exotic, citrusy and fresh fragrances like cardamom, clove, ginger, grapefruit, lemon, lime, neroli, orange, peppermint, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, and vanilla.
In our online shop you will find a great variety of perfumes that smell of the irresistible cinnamon (both for men and for women):
- Boss Bottled EDT for men
- Boss In Motion EDT for men
- Boss Soul EDT for men
- Boucheron Jaipur Homme EDP for men
- Burberry London EDT for men
- Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Men EDT for men
- Carolina Herrera CH EDT for women
- Carolina Herrera CH L’Eau EDT for women
- Carolina Herrera Chic EDT for men
- Cartier Must de Cartier Pour Homme EDT for men
- Diesel Fuel For Life Spirit EDT for men
- Dsquared2 Potion EDP for men
- Ferrari Scuderia Black EDT for men
- Gucci Made to Measure EDT for men
- Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir EDT for men
- Issey Miyake L’Eau D’Issey Pour Homme EDT for men
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male EDT for men
- Joop! Homme EDT for men
- Mont Blanc Emblem EDT for men
- Mont Blanc Presence EDT for men
- Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love EDT for women
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold Perfume for men
- Roberto Cavalli Just Her EDT for women
- S.T. Dupont Pour Homme EDT for men
- Thierry Mugler Angel EDP for women
What is your favorite perfume with cinnamon in its composition? Share it with us in the comments below!